Assistant Wedding Coordinator
A Divine Affair is hiring an Assistant Wedding Coordinator!
The position is a part time, contract position. The primary role will be to assist the lead planner at weddings and events. After a successful 2022 season as an assistant, there may be an offer of employment for 2023 as a planner.
- Have a passion for weddings
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Professional in appearance and demeanour
- Resilient in a fast-paced, high pressure work environment
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable dealing with a multitude of tasks simultaneously
- Able to take instruction and also work independently
- Be available to work on weekends and holidays and some weekdays
- Have own vehicle
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- WPIC Certified
- Event Experience
- Smart Serve Certificate
- First Aid and CPR certified
- Serving Experience
Assistant will work closely with the lead planner on the management of the wedding rehearsal, wedding ceremony and wedding reception. Assistant will assist with wedding day set-up, clean up timeline management and other duties as required. Experience is an asset but not necessary as A Divine Affair is willing to train the right candidate. Most but not all weddings and events will take place in the Niagara Region.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15th, 2022.