Friday 7 May 2021

Newest Wedding Officiant at Cathy Davis & Co.

Niagara Wedding Planner


Have you heard???  Jennie is now an ordained Non-denominational ceremony officiant.  I am now able to assist you with absolutely every aspect of your Ceremony... Including the legal stuff!

I have been wanting to become a wedding officiant and join the team at Cathy Davis & Co for years.  The pandemic caused nearly all of my weddings to be postponed or cancelled, which has given me the time and motivation to finally do it!

The ceremony is the heart of a wedding and I truly believe having the ability to marry two people is a super power that I am so lucky to now have!  I enjoy ceremonies full of meaning with a little bit of humour and a whole lot of love and happiness.  I love sharing ideas and suggesting options my couples never thought of or even knew existed.  My passion for and extensive knowledge of the wedding industry will be a valuable asset while planning your ceremony and ensuring your ceremony runs smooth on your wedding day.   

I want to assist my couples in creating their own sweet and sentimental ceremony that reflects their individual personalities as well as them as a couple.  I look forward to getting to know you as a couple and creating a heartfelt ceremony that is both meaningful and memorable for you and your guests.  Together we can create an unforgettable moment for you and all of your guests.

This Package Includes:

Two meetings. The first is a consultation which includes an explanation of the legal requirements for getting married in Ontario and a discussion of your wedding ceremony options.

The second meeting includes our unique "talk-through Rehearsal" where the details and flow of the ceremony are discussed and confirmed.

Creating your beautiful, totally customized wedding ceremony.

Helpful, professional, hands on support with the entire ceremony experience on your wedding day. I arrive a half hour before your ceremony start time to collaborate with all the professionals you have chosen for your wedding day to help ensure a stress free and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Following the ceremony, I file your Marriage Registry and mail your completed marriage licence to the Office of the Registrar General. 


Fee for Wedding Officiating is $450 for remaining 2021 dates and $475 for 2022​ and beyond.
Discount is offered if added on to a Full Planning package.

If you are expecting a small group of under 20 or planning an elopement, we also have a simple ceremony option for $350.


Whether it is just the two of you getting married with 2 witnesses or a large ceremony in front of 500 people, I am so lucky to be a part of your special day. It will be such an honour and privilege to declare that you are husband and wife!  

Cathy Davis and Company - Niagara Wedding Ceremony Officiant - A Divine Affair


No comments:

Post a Comment